ER Services Tip of the Month:
Filter Your Tap Water
While we recognize not everyone can afford a whole house water filtration system (which is ideal, since chemicals can be absorbed through the skin during bathing), you’ll want to at the very least invest in a pitcher-style water filter. This way you can improve the quality of the water you drink and use to cook.
Charlotte Water Quality Report
Did you know?
- Charlotte’s water quality is rated as satisfactory, at best. To understand why, read more about Charlotte’s water quality here.
- The government recommends investing in a water filtration system for your health. Read more about the government health recommendation here.
- Many of the bottled waters on the market are actually just bottled tap water, and are not filtered at all.
- Many bottled waters are sold in plastic bottles made from BCP, which may be leaching these carcinogenic chemical into your drinking water.
What About Whole House Water Filtration Systems?
The whole house water filtration systems we carry and install are highly effective and top of the line quality filtration systems. Most of the pitcher-style and faucet-style filtration systems offer limited filtration capabilities, but our whole house filtration systems deliver crystal clean, purified water every time, to every faucet, showerhead and appliance in your home.
While we support the choice to filter at any level (since at least some filtration is better than no filtration), it’s important to realize that some of the worst chemicals will still be in your water if you go with a lower quality filtration system.
If you install a water filtration system, you can expect:
- Improved water taste (you’ll drink more water if it tastes better)
- Elimination of foul odors (it’s tough to drink water if the smell is offensive)
- Safer water – 99% chlorine and chlorine byproduct-free water
- Better tasting food (Did you know chefs cook with filtered water?)
- Fewer water stains—on appliances and clothing
- Healthier skin, including fewer wrinkles (chlorine speeds up wrinkling)
- Healthier hair (chlorine bleaches out color and dries out your hair)
- Extended life of your appliances, fixtures, faucets and pipes
- No need to ever buy bottled water again
- Less waste (since you won’t be using plastic bottles, which need to be recycled and may be leaking chemicals into your drinking water)
By investing in a whole house water filtration system, you’ll:
- Gain peace of mind
- Support a locally owned and operated business
- Save money over the long run (when compared to the cost of buying bottled filtered water)
ER Services is open 24/7, 365 days a year. Call us anytime, day or night, for plumbing services, including details on water filtration systems.
Have You Heard the News? ER Services is Giving Away a Free Tankless Water Heater!
(Brand: Rinnai 9.4, Cash Value: $1,500)
Why Are We Giving Away a Free Tankless Water Heater?
Here at ER Plumbing, we value our loyal customers. As a token of our appreciation for all the referrals and repeat business we’ve gotten from loyal customers, we’re giving away a free tankless water heater to a Charlotte area resident.
Like any other small business, we need exposure. We’d appreciate it if you gave us a shout out on Facebook or other social media sites.
To thank those who do share about our contest, we’re rewarding them with extra entries into the contest. This is how it works:
If you share the link to our contest on your Facebook page, Twitter, or Linked In and someone enters the contest because of that share, we’ll enter your email address into the contest ten times, increasing your chances of winning the contest by ten times. This will happen every time someone you shared with enters the contest.
Have You Checked Out Our Free Plumbing Resources?
Got a plumbing question? Click here to visit our ASK DAVE free question and answer column. Post your plumbing question and get a personalized answer from a master plumber with 30 years of plumbing experience.
Click here to search the archives of our plumbing blog for information on everything plumbing from information on hot water heater maintenance to details on gas logs installation.
Follow Us On Google+, Twitter and Facebook
Keep up with our tips, promotions and drawings for special giveaways on Twitter, Facebook and Google+. We post pictures of our latest projects, including big commercial jobs. If you like the reality show “Dirty Jobs”, you’ll love our pics and videos!
Get Breaking Local News and Images on our Pinterest Account
Want Charlotte sports news updates? Want the latest news on Charlotte events? Click here to check out our Pinterest page and see what’s happening around town.
Need Charlotte Plumbing Services?
Are you interested in more information about a Charlotte water filtration system?
Looking to install a Pelican water filtration system?
Need assistance or advice regarding whole house water filtration system?
E.R. Services is open 24/7, 365 days a year. You don’t need to take time off work or wait until the morning because we never charge extra for nights or weekends. Just give us a call at 704-269-1066 or use our online contact form.
Learn more about Charlotte water filtration system here.
Charlotte Plumbing Services at Your Service
Serving the Charlotte metro area, including Charlotte suburbs. Looking for Charlotte plumbing services? Concord plumbing services? We’ll get the job done now and the job done right. 30+ years experience, fully staffed and committed to customer satisfaction.