Looking for health-conscious holiday gift ideas? One recent trend is that of investing in healthy living, something families across the nation are embracing with enthusiasm. People are buying each other fitness club memberships, exercise equipment and fitness books, DVDs, and classes. Other families are committing to eating only organic produce, and some are even growing their own produce in their back yards.
Here at ER Services, we encourage you to consider improving your water quality this year as a gift of health to yourself and your family. While we understand that a whole house water filtration system doesn’t thrill a five-year-old the way a four-foot-tall stuffed panda bear will, we want to encourage you to look into the impact of drinking unfiltered water and consider investing in your health.
How Much Do You Know About Water Quality?
Did you know that:
- Charlotte’s water quality ranks as a 4 on a scale of 1-10? Read more about Charlotte’s water quality here.
- The government recommends investing in a water filtration system for your health? Read more about the government health recommendation here.
What Are The Benefits Of A Whole House Water Filtration System?
If you install a water filtration system, you can expect:
- Improved water taste (you’ll drink more water if it tastes better)
- Elimination of foul odors (it’s tough to drink water if the smell is offensive)
- Safer water – 99% chlorine and chlorine byproduct-free water
- Better tasting food (Did you know chefs cook with filtered water?)
- Fewer water stains—on appliances and clothing
- Healthier skin, including fewer wrinkles (chlorine speeds up wrinkling)
- Healthier hair (chlorine bleaches out color and dries out your hair)
- Extended life of your appliances, fixtures, faucets and pipes
- No need to ever buy bottled water again
- Less waste (since you won’t be using plastic bottles, which need to be recycled and may be leaking chemicals into your drinking water)
By investing in a whole house water filtration system, you’ll:
- Gain peace of mind
- Support a locally owned and operated business
- Save money over the long run (when compared to the cost of buying bottled filtered water)
Need Charlotte Plumbing Services?
Are you interested in more information about a Charlotte water filtration system?
Looking to install a Pelican water filtration system?
Need assistance or advice regarding water filtration systems for home?
E.R. Services is open 24/7, 365 days a year. You don’t need to take time off work or wait until the morning because we never charge extra for nights or weekends. Just give us a call at 704-269-1066 or use our online contact form.
Learn more about Charlotte water filtration system here.
Charlotte Plumbing Services at Your Service
Serving the Charlotte metro area, including Charlotte suburbs. Looking for Charlotte plumbing services? Indian Trail plumbing services? We’ll get the job done now and the job done right. 30+ years experience, fully staffed and committed to customer satisfaction.