Expert Charlotte Drain Cleaning Services
Clogged drain? Don’t risk your pipes or your safety with a bottle of caustic drain cleaner or trying to operate an auger. Over-the-counter chemical drain cleaning products are ineffective and dangerous, and improper use of professional drain cleaning equipment can result in injury or damage to pipes.
As drain clearing experts, we use the following tools:
- State-of-the-art sewer line video cameras
- Rooter machines
- Professional-grade main sewer machines
- Professional hydro-jetters
We routinely deal with blockages, sewer line back ups, and root intrusions of all sizes—residential, commercial, and industrial. Whatever the cause of your drain blockage, we know how to remove it quickly and safely.
Signs You Need Drain Repair or Cleaning
Are you experiencing any of these common signs of a clogged drain?
- Slow-moving or standing water in your sink or tub
- Gurgling noises from fixtures
- Foul smells coming from drains
- Difficulty flushing the toilet
- Drain is backed up
If you are experiencing these problems, you probably have a blockage. In most cases, clogs occur several feet down the line, making it impossible to break up the clog using a snake or plunger. You may even make the clog worse or damage pipes. The general rule of thumb is: If you can’t easily dislodge a clogged drain using a plunger, it’s best to hire a professional.
Common Causes of Clogged Drains
Most serious drain clogs are caused by:
- Tree root intrusions (when a pipe gets a hairline crack and tree roots, seeking water, force their way in and grow inside the pipe, blocking flow of sewage)
- Build up of hair, debris, mineral deposits, and corrosion inside pipes (see our page on repiping issues in Charlotte)
- Flushing of inappropriate items (or too much of an item) down the toilet
- Overuse (or improper use) of garbage disposal
Why Hire a Professional Drain Cleaning Company?
A clogged drain often results in purchasing a bottle of store-bought chemical drain cleaner. The problem with these types of cleaners is that they don’t stop at eating the clog. They continue to eat away at your pipes, creating weak spots that are prone to rupturing.
Drain cleaning is our primary business, so we know it better than anything else.
We don’t use harmful chemicals, and the process is quick, safe, and affordable. With regular drain cleanings, you will notice fewer clogs, faster drains, and a more efficient overall plumbing system. Regular drain cleaning appointments have also been known to improve the longevity and overall health of your plumbing system.
Why Choose E.R. Services?
For everything from drain repair to drain cleaning, Charlotte trusts E.R. Services. We are known for:
24/7 Emergency Plumbing Services for Less: Unlike our competitors, we do not charge additional fees for after-hours emergency calls. This means no extra charge for evenings, weekends, or holidays—ever!
Remarkable Service: We employ a distinct attention-to-detail that gives our customers the best results every time.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We stand by our word. If you’re not happy with the service, we’ll do everything we can to make it right.
Angie’s List Super Service Award 2016: Even other third-party rating websites agree that we are among the best in the industry.
Prevention: Drain Cleaning Tips
While we are happy to provide drain cleaning services, we also pride ourselves on educating our customers on proper drain care. Click on the following links to learn:
- How to Locate Your Clean Out
- How to Safely Unclog a Drain
- How to Use a Snake
- Do Not Put Down Disposal List
- Do Not Flush List
- What to Do if Your Dishwasher Isn't Draining Properly
- What to Do if Your Shower Drain Smells Bad
- Easy Ways to Prevent Drain Problems
Need Charlotte drain cleaning services? Contact us at 704-846-5371 to schedule your professional drain cleaning appointment today.