Frequently Asked Plumbing Questions About Emergency Plumbing
Click on the questions about emergency plumbing presented below to reveal answers provided by experienced Charlotte plumbers.
- I can't find my clean out. Where is my clean out located?
- How do I shut off water to my home in an emergency? How do I locate my water shut off valve?
- Why is my washing machine overflowing?
- Why is my refrigerator leaking? How can I fix a leaking refrigerator?
- How do I stop water from flooding my basement when it rains?
- My sewer line is backed up. Drain cleaning products aren't working. I snaked my sewer line and it's still clogged. How do I unclog my sewer line?
- My pipes are frozen. How can I safely thaw frozen pipes?
- What should I do if I smell gas?
- Why is my water heater leaking? Does a leaking water heater mean I need a new water heater?
- Why is water pooling in my yard?