Frequently Asked Plumbing Questions About Toilets
Click on the links below to reveal questions to frequently asked questions about toilets, answered by experienced Charlotte plumbers:
- Why did my toilet back up? What causes a lower level toilet to back up?
- Is my toilet running? How can I tell if my toilet is running?
- Can I use a bucket of water to flush the toilet? Our water has been turned off. I can flush the toilet by pouring a bucket of water into the toilet bowl, right?
- Why isn’t my toilet tank filling? Why isn’t any water flowing into the tank of my toilet?
- How do I test if my toilet is leaking?
- There’s a black ring around the base of my toilet. What causes a black ring around a toilet base?
- My toilet smells bad when flushed. Why is my toilet emitting a foul smell when we flush the toilet?