Gastonia Drain Cleaning Services
Scouring the web for "plumber Gastonia" because you've got clogged drains and you live in Gastonia? Need a local plumber that will provide top notch drain cleaning services at an affordable price? Stop searching: you've found us!
Why Choose Us?
We're local. Yes, there are all kinds of big national plumbing chains, but they aren't devoted to the local community the way we are. We live in the Charlotte metro, we work the Charlotte metro, and we dedicate ourselves to building a lasting customer base of happy, satisfied customers who know they can trust us to always do right by them. That's who we really are: local, trustworthy plumbers who have served Gastonia since 1997.
We're honest. We believe you should be able to check up on your plumbing technician - even before he goes to your home or business. That's why we've asked customers to review our technicians individually, allowing you to get to know your plumber before he sets foot in your home.
Read hundreds of positive reviews of our awesome plumbing technicians now!
Preventative Plumbing: How to Prevent Drain Problems
We are believers in teaching our customers how to take care of their plumbing system as best they can. That's why we encourage you to take the following steps to protect your plumbing from drain problems:
- Install drain catchers in your shower and tub drains to prevent hair from going down them.
- Clean your drains monthly using a disposable Zip-It.
- Use an enzyme based drain cleaner once a month to keep drains clean.
These three simple steps will greatly reduce your likelihood of developing serous drain clogs.
Proactive DIY Plumbing Fixes
Uh, oh... you've got clogged drains. Try the following DIY drain cleaning tricks before you call in a pro:
- Try using a Zip-It to pull up whatever gunk and hair you can reach safely and easily.
- Use an extra dose of enzyme based drain cleaner (but do not use chemical drain cleaners like Draino - they just make the situation worse and can endanger your eyes and skin).
- Coat the rim of a plunger with petroleum oil and try plunging the drain.
If these steps don't work, call in a plumber.
Need a Professional Gastonia Drain Cleaning Service?
If everything we suggested above doesn't work, it's time to call in a professional plumber. Why shouldn't you keep trying to unclog that drain yourself or rent professional equipment?
- You could get hurt. Professional equipment requires professional training - for your safety. Don't get injured over a stubborn drain clog. It's not worth it.
- You could damage your pipes. This is especially true if your plumbing is old or you have used caustic chemical drain cleaners in the past that may have weakened your pipes.
We especially caution you against using homemade drain cleaning tools, like coat hangers bent in weird angles or homemade snakes. We've seen some pretty significant damage done to pipes and people with such contraptions. We admire your desire to do-it-yourself, but we're happy to step in so the job gets done safely and gets done right.
Gastonia Plumbers at Your Service
Tired of searching the web for "plumber Gastonia" and coming up with scammers from out of town? Give us a call to work with true locals who are devoted to the Charlotte community. We look forward to working with you!