Locust Plumbers with 5 Star Ratings
Water heater not working? Lower level shower drain or toilets backed up? Finally ready to have someone else take a look at that leaky faucet? If you're looking for Locust plumbers to help you out with your plumbing problems, we're happy you found us and look forward to serving you.
Why Work With Us?
We provide affordable plumbing service. We know you expect to get your money's worth, and that's what we always aim to do. We never use bait-and-switch tactics (those coupons that look too good to be true are usually false advertising), and we charge a fair price to everyone. We provide follow up service if you aren't happy, and we guarantee our work.
Our 5-star ratings from customers prove that we are trustworthy and provide excellent plumbing service. We've served as Charlotte area plumbers since 1997, and we have a 5-star rating from hundreds of happy customers because we deliver exceptional plumbing service. Read our hundreds of reviews and you'll see why we are considered the top local plumbers.
We work with you. Most plumbers will only come out during business hours - the same time you need to be clocked in at work yourself. We understand that plumbing problems are never convenient, and we get you need to honor your own schedule. That's why we offer evening, weekend, and even holiday plumbing service at no extra charge.
Ready to Get Started?
Give us a call today at 704-846-5371 and schedule an appointment on your schedule, at your convenience. We'll make this as painless as possible and will get you up and running again in no time.
Local Plumbers that Care
Looking for Locust plumbers near you that know and care about the community? We know our way around town because we've been providing plumbing service here since 1997. Read up on our dedication to the local community and get to know our owner, Dave Parker. You'll quickly discover that we're the best kept secret in town.
We provide the following plumbing services:
- Emergency plumbing service, 24/7, 365 days a year, no extra charge ever
- Water heater repair or replacement services
- Water heater maintenance
- Drain cleaning service to unclog blocked drains or improve drainage
- Water line installation or service
- Sewer line repair or replacement
- Installation of whole house water filtration systems to ensure pure drinking water
- Fix burst pipes
- Leak detection and repair
- Installation of new gas logs
- Gas line repair or installation
- Hydrojetting of blocked pipes
- Repiping of old plumbing pipes that need to be replaced
- Sump pump repair or installation
- Installation of water softeners
We provide plumbing services for homes and businesses, including factories and industrial settings.
What Are Our Plumbing Technicians Up To Today?
We want you to get to know our plumbing technicians. That's why we provide technician profiles for you to read here and why we signed up with NearbyNow, a mapping system that allows the guys to track work as they do it. Click on the map below (you may need to click on the enlarging icon to widen the scope) and check out the projects the techs are working on today. Not all of our projects get recorded here, but you'll get an idea of who we are and what we're capable of. Enjoy!
Arrived on site, customers kitchen faucet head popped off and the hose was stuck inside. We pushed up the hose and used a 6 in 1 to wiggle it back through. We screwed it back tight and tested for leaks. Will talk to Terry (supervisor) to discuss estimate.
Completed a one system maintenance on a 2014 Lennox split system. Cleared drain lines, tightened all loose wires, checked pressures/temps, delta T, washed and rinsed condenser coil, checked capacitor, contactor , defrost board. Reset upstairs thermostat for home owner. Nothing to report, system is running and cooling correctly at this time.
- Arrived on site. - Kitchen and outdoor mop sink are backed up. - I snaked the sewer main with the k-60 approximately 90’ and cleared the line. - When I pulled the cable back there was a grease ball with steel wool and hair wrapped in it. - I tested the mop sink and kitchen drain by running water in all fixtures and the hose in the mop sink. - All drains are now working properly.
Estimate for tankless unit to be installed in crawl space.
Fire Hydrant Investigation of Leak
Estimate for tankless unit along with connections to city sewer.
Hire a Locust Plumbing Company With 5-Star Ratings
Give us a call at 704-846-5371 and talk to one of our plumbing technicians. We'll get your plumbing system fixed up and will do right by you every time. We look forward to serving you!