Mint Hill Water Line Repair & Whole Home Filtration
Been searching the internet for "plumber Mint Hill NC" because you need a local plumber that knows water line repair or that can help you choose or install a water filtration system? Search no longer! You found us.
Why work with us?
We're minutes away. Our office and warehouse are on Allen Station Dr. In fact, we'd love it if you stopped by and got to know us.
We're experienced. Our owner, Dave Parker, has 30 years plumbing experience (although he sure doesn't look it!). We've been providing plumbing services to Mint Hill residents and businesses since 1997, and we only hire the most skilled plumbing technicians.
We've got a reputation to keep. We've got hundreds of 5-star reviews online, and we are committed to our reputation of great customer service.
Looking for water line service or a water filtration system installation? Call 704-846-5371 today for a quote.
Concerned About Water Quality?
Your water lines carry water to your home that gets used in your cooking, cleaning, bathing and drinking. It’s important to make sure the water is safe and clean. With expert water line repair and plumbing pipe installation services by E.R. Services, you can rest easy knowing your water pipes are in good hands.
Additionally, many homeowners in Mint Hill, NC also look for more ways to ensure their water is safe. A whole-house water filtration system does just the trick. These units are efficient and effective at removing toxins and bacteria from your water, ensuring the safety of your family.
What Are the Benefits of Water Line Replacement?
Water pipes repair usually fixes most water line problems, however, if the issue is recurring or too big for a small repair, we may recommend complete water pipe replacement. Although water line installation is more expensive than a small plumbing pipe repair, there are many benefits and advantages to a full water pipe installation:
- With a new plumbing pipe replacement, you can rest easy knowing your pipes adhere to building and safety codes.
- You will experience savings on your water bill.
- Your pipes will be better protected against tree roots and other external intruders.
- New pipes will last about 50-100 years, so you won’t need to replace them again for a long time.
While water pipes repair is often the first choice in many cases, the benefits of replacing the water line completely could end up saving you more money over time.
Reasons to Invest in Water Filtration System Installation
Home water filtration systems are the perfect devices to ensure your water is completely pure and free of chemicals, bacteria and other impurities. There are numerous types of whole-house water treatment systems, however, whichever you choose, you can expect the following results and benefits:
- Homeowners who use a whole-house water filter spend less money each month since they no longer need to buy bottled water.
- You will get peace of mind knowing your home is protected against water that is unclean and unsafe to use.
- Your family will be protected against water-borne diseases and illnesses.
- Plumbing appliances and fixtures will work more efficiently and last longer.
Searching the Web for "Plumber Mint Hill NC" for Water Line Service?
Contact us at 704-846-5371 today for more information on our reliable water line repair service and whole-house water filter installation service. Our Mint Hill, NC plumbing specialists will help ensure your water is safe and clean.