Pineville Water Heater Repair and Installation Services
Pilot light out? Water heater just plain not working? Searching the web for “plumbers Pineville NC” because you need Pineville water heater services NOW?
Maybe you woke up to no hot water this morning (and it always happens at the worst time possible—that’s how it is). Perhaps your water heater is old enough to vote and you want to stay ahead of the game. Or perhaps you are ready to upgrade to a tankless water heater or install a hot water recirculation pump so you no longer have to wait for hot water.
Whatever the case, search no further! You found us.
Pineville Water Heater Repair and Installation Experts
When people need a Pineville plumber for water heater services, they choose E.R. Services because:
- We’re ready when you are. We’re staffed round the clock, and we work around your schedule so you don’t have to take time off work to get your water heater fixed. There’s never an extra charge either, even if you need us in the evening, on the weekend, or on a holiday.
- We know water heaters. R. Plumbing Services has been fixing water heaters in Pineville since 1997. We keep up on the latest makes and models, and we offer a wide variety of water heater services and types of water heaters. We’ll help you choose the perfect water heater for your home.
- We won’t leave you hanging. We’re known for our excellent customer service and fast response time. Check out our hundreds of company reviews and our individual plumbing technician reviews to see that we have a top notch reputation.
Signs You Need a New Water Heater (or a Water Heater Repair)
Your water heater is an essential part of your home. You need hot water working, and in this day and age, few of us can wait days for a water heater repair or replacement. Give us a call if you notice any of the following signs:
- Your water is rusty (often a sign of corrosion inside the water heater tank)
- Your water is not getting hot enough
- You aren’t getting any hot water
- Your pilot light went out
- Your water heater is making a rumbling sound (probably sediment in the tank)
- Your water heater is making a hissing or whistling sound (stay away from it—it’s probably the pressure valve, and that can be dangerous)
- Your water heater is leaking
Types of Water Heaters
Your water heater is an investment, so you don't want to rush into a purchase. A good water heater should last you 10-15 years (tankless water heaters last 20+ years), so you’ll want to talk to a Pineville plumber about:
- Sizing your water heater
- Type of water heater (tank, tankless, hot water recirculation pump; gas, electric, hybrid)
Part of your decision should be based on value, or cost-benefit analysis, tailored to your situation. For example, if there are only a couple people in your home and you don’t plan on living there for more than 10 years, you probably want a small tank water heater. However, if you’ve got a family of five and plan on being in your home for 20 years, you will want to invest in a tankless water heater.
Why? The tank water heater will be fine for minimal hot water demands and will probably wear out in 10-12 years. The tankless water heater provides endless hot water (perfect for large families with high hot water demands) and will last 20 years (great if you plan on being in your home for a long time).
Talk to our hot water experts to determine what is best for your home.
Need a Pineville Plumber for Water Heater Repair or Installation Services?
Call E.R. Services at 704-846-5371 or use our online contact form for Pineville water heater repair or installation services. We’ll get you set up with hot water again, without delay.