Looking for South Charlotte area plumbers that serve Weddington? We are headquartered in Mint Hill and have served Weddington since 1997. What plumbing service do you need done? Kitchen faucet repair? Home water filtration systems installation? Gas line services? From big to small, and from immediate (emergency) to planned, we provide the plumbing services you need.
Why Work With Us?
As you compare South Charlotte area plumbers, we want you to know:
We are local. We live and work here. Our owner is absolutely dedicated to customer satisfaction, and you won't find a more reliable plumbing company anywhere in Charlotte.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Take the time to read through our hundreds of 5-star reviews from happy customers. If you're not satisfied, Dave will find a way to do right by you.
We respect your schedule. We're open all day and all night, all year round. We never close, and you won't be charged extra for an evening, weekend, or holiday service call. Why? Because we believe in working with your schedule, not forcing you to take time off work to deal with a plumbing emergency.
Ready to Get Started?
Give us a call at 704-846-5371 and let us know what sort of plumbing service you need today.
We Know Weddington
Weddington is growing fast! With all the new construction and effects of urban sprawl from Charlotte, Weddington has had to update plumbing in older buildings to meet code. City plumbing infrastructure has had to accommodate the city growth as well. Many older houses have needed repiping (see our repiping coupon here). Because we've been working in Weddington for 20+ years, we know the unique challenges that exist. We're happy to help you solve your unique plumbing problems.
Wide Range of Plumbing Services
You name it, we can handle it.
Kitchen Plumbing Projects
- Need appliance hoses checked for cracks or leaks?
- Refrigerator line problems? Freezing? Cracking?
- Garbage disposal smells horrible? Doesn't work right? Leaking under sink?
- Sink faucet leaking? Want to upgrade your faucet?
- Dishwasher not draining all the way? Need a new dishwasher installed?
Bathroom Plumbing Projects
- Water backing up in tub or shower drains? Drains smell nasty?
- Shower head leaking or broken?
- Problems with hot water taking a long time to get to the shower? Thinking about a hot water recirculation pump? Don't know what one is, but would love to get instant hot water?
- Toilet clogged? Thinking about a low-flush toilet? What about an upgrade to a new one?
Whole House Plumbing Projects
- Water heater losing efficiency? Not working at all? Thinking about upgrading to a more efficient model?
- Concerned about water quality? Considering a whole home water filter system?
- Water line issues? Need a whole house pipe replacement?
- Suspect you have a leak? Need leak detection and repair services?
- Need irrigation system backflow testing?
- Think adding a sump pump might resolve your flooding problems?
Completed a two system maintenance on 2021 Rheem gas furnaces. Checked drain lines, tightened all loose wires, CO levels were zero, static pressure, Delta T, Amp draws, capacitor, blower motor and wheel, duct work, inducer, gas valve, burners, ignitor, cleaned flame sensor, checked all safety switches, float switch, changed filter. Both systems seem to be running correctly at this time. Nothing to recommend at this time.
Did one system maintenance on gas furnace in crawlspace under the house. Clean flame sensor, inspected heat exchanger, checked gas pressure. Inspected blower compartment and housing, got inducer and blower amps. They were within specs. Tested all safeties, system is working properly at this time.
Performed a two system heat maintenance on two carrier furnaces checked heat exchanger flame sensors burners gas pressures blower capacitor everything checks good and is running as it should
Pawn arrival found furnace to have no power to it, door switch is defective and not staying connected so bypass to get them going for now will send estimate for replacement and also with some membership options
Completed heating maintenance on two Goodman gas furnaces. Checked drain lines, tightened all loose wires, CO levels were zero, static pressure, Delta T, Amp draws, capacitor, blower motor and wheel, duct work, inducer, gas valve, burners, ignitor, cleaned flame sensor, checked all safety switches, float switch, changed filter. Both systems are running correctly at this time. Recommended Air Scrubbers for both systems to help with dust bacteria viruses mold and odors.
2012 carrier. System is working at this time. Customer would like to sign up for membership so that we can start to maintenance their systems. Have not been maintenance since installed
I have the capital improvement, affidavit signed, and the inspection request form signed. We will need to bring 6 inch flex. A 6 inch saddle collar with tamper. A small piece of insulation. Tape Panduit straps, mastic, screws, nylon strapping. Jason will need to stop by here tomorrow after he finishes with the furnace installation in Matthews. I will have a picture for him of the exact location.
Arrived onsite 10/31/23, met with homeowner and was informed tankless unit has been throwing code 52 since 10/25/23. Found exterior RUR199 not operating at all and constantly throwing code 52 with a loud beep. Over a quick inspection install appeared good. Originally appeared as though the gas meter was a 1/2lb system. Unit was missing a gas shut off valve. Spoke with Rinnai Tech support to open the existing case and determine cause of the code. Shortly after diagnosing the tankless and running recommended tests, tech support determined the gas control solenoid/valve is bad. Tech support noted it was a 3-5 day lead time with no ability to expedite. Provided homeowner with a temporary option using parts from a replaced 1 year old tankless, with a full understanding of no warranty/no guarantee. Gained approval. At this time gas was required for shut down, found high pressure during flex line removal. Reconnected line and tested static pressure at inlet test port. Found pressure readin
# 2932 gate code 75 gallon gas state heater in the basement has a slow leak that he is catching in a bucket. I will provide an estimate for replacement. Two men required for the job
I arrived on site and found the new supply line from the angle stop to the fill valve was loose and the ounce of the leak. I tighten in place and now is leak free. Also when I removed the tank lid I found the fill tube off of the fill valve to be incorrectly installed so I installed correctly which required me to install new tube.
Arrived on site, master toilet continues to run and hall bath will not fill intermittently. - master bath toilet flapper has failed and the push pull type angle stops tend to fail as well which is what’s happening to the hall bath. - with approval shut down water to home, drained system down and began to make the repairs - installed two new pex angle stops, two new supply lines, and a new flapper for the master toilet - turned water back on and tested both toilets - both are operating properly and leak free at this time - cleaned up work area and left the site
Arrived onsite, got approval for customer supplied toilet install and minor rebuild. Shut down water to existing toilet in upstairs bedroom bath. Removed old toilet. Installed new bolts and wax seal installed new customer supplied toilet and made connections to flange all tested ok at this time. Installed new supply line and restored water to toilet and tested all new connections for leaks multiple times and there are none at this time. Went into hall bathroom and replaced flapper and fill valve inside toilet tank and installed new supply lines restored water tested for leaks there are none at this time. Toilet os operating properly at this time. Cleaned up all work areas and work is completed at this time.
- Provide 2 men - Provide ladders - Shut off water to heater - Remove electric heater from ceiling - Remove pan - Capp off hot / cold water lines - Capp off drain line from pan drain - Clean up work area Exclusions: Any additional work will change scope of work and incur additional charges. If electrician is needed to install box for electrical. Scope of work will change and incur additional charges. We return to the job site, drained, disconnected and removed the old water heater in the ceiling. We capped the waterlines. An electrician had already taken the power and installed a Insta hot beside the hand sink. We remove the old heater from the jobsite and clean up the work area. Steve was on site and ask if we could look at the Insta hot that was installed because they were not getting cold water. I informed him that it would be a charge and he agreed. I found that they had no cold water going to the cold water side. After correcting the cold water issue I found that the ins
Arrived with complaint that the reme halo wasn’t turning on and the air handler in the crawl space was leaking, had to inform the home owner that the reme halo only turns on when the system is running, I jumped the unit out and showed him that the reme halo turns on when the blower motor is running, found the drain line running into the condensate pump wasn’t connected correctly, after I connected the drain line correctly the leak was no longer present, vacuumed up the residual water and took pictures. Everything is in good working order as of now.
Arrived on site and found that the 6 gallon electric water heater located in the ceiling above the bathroom is leaking. I will provide an estimate to replace the heater with a new one. This will require two men. I did leave the water off to the water heater.
South Charlotte Area Plumbers With a Great Reputation
Check out our 5-star plumbing reviews from satisfied customers. We've got hundreds of positive reviews because we are dedicated to doing right by our customers.
Call us today at 704-846-5371 to get fast, reliable plumbing service from Weddington plumbers that care.