Lancaster Water Heater Repair and Replacement Service
No hot water? Water heater making funny noises or acting up? If you need Lancaster water heater service, we're here, ready to troubleshoot your water heater.
Why Work With Us?
Water heaters aren't cheap. You don't want to jump the gun and get talked into replacing your water heater before you need to. At the same time, you don't want to spend a lot on repairing a water heater that's only going to limp along for a couple more months. We respect the fact that your water heater is an investment, and we treat every situation individually.
Your satisfaction is our priority. We've been fixing and replacing water heaters in Lancaster SC since 1997, and over the years we've built a great reputation. Don't take our word for it; read our hundreds of 5-star reviews. You'll quickly discover that we are committed to our customers. We look forward to showing you what great customer service looks like.
Ready to Get Started?
Call us at 704-846-5371 and speak with a knowledgeable plumbing technician today.
Water Heater Issues
You need to have your water heater checked out by a professional if:
- The water heater is making rumbling noises (usually related to build up of sediment).
- You aren't getting any hot water.
- The pressure valve is squealing or whistling (this can be quite dangerous; it may break and you could get scalded).
- Hot water from the tap is rusty colored (this typically means the tank is corroding).
- You aren't getting enough hot water or you're only getting lukewarm water.
We will take the time to figure out if you need to replace your water heater or if we can fix it. In many cases, a simple flush, drain, and replacement of anode rod can extend the life of your water heater for years.
When Do You Need to Replace Your Water Heater?
If your tank is corroded, or your water heater is simply too old to be saved, we will recommend you get you a new water heater. A tank water heater will typically last you between 10-15 years, and a tankless water heater usually lasts over 20 years. We'll talk through the different types of water heaters available and help you determine which type is best for you. You will want to take the following factors into consideration:
- How long do you intend to live in the home (and need this new water heater)? Under or over 20 years? (Since tankless water heaters can last more than 20 years, but tank water heaters are often more cost efficient for those who plan on moving in under 10 years.)
- How many people are living in your home? Small families will easily be served by a traditional tank water heater, but bigger families will benefit from the endless hot water provided by a tankless water heater.
- What matters most to you? Short term affordability (limited budget for the immediate) or long term cost efficiency (if you have the money to invest upfront for a longer pay out of a tankless water heater, which uses less energy and won't need to be replaced for a long time)?
We'll help you decide which water heater is best for you.
Need a Lancaster Water Heater Service?
Ready to talk to someone about your water heater? Call us at 704-846-5371. Our plumbing technicians are trained to repair or replace your water heater quickly, respectfully, efficiently. You need hot water, and we'll do our best to get it going for you. We look forward to working with you!