Plumbers in Mt. Holly Drain Cleaning Services
In need of plumbers in Mt. Holly that provide drain cleaning services? Annual drain cleaning is a great way to keep the drains moving smoothly and prevent stubborn clogs. Call E.R. Services today at 704-846-5371 to schedule your annual drain cleaning appointment now. We provide Mt. Holly drain cleaning service 24/7, 365 days a year.
Your drains take a lot of abuse. Think of the things that get washed down the shower or tub drain. Hair. Grease. Sand. Debris from facial or body scrubs. Now think about your sink drains. Vegetable peels, grease, soap scum, facial hair trimmings from shaving.
All kinds of things get washed down your drains, and many of those things get stuck on the sides of your pipes. The build up grows as times passes, and eventually, you end up with a drain clog so deep and so bad that you have to call a plumber. That's why we're here - both to help you resolve your clogged drain problem but also to help you prevent it from happening again.
Check out our latest reviews!
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning
You need to call a plumber to help with clogged drains if you notice the following:
- Trouble flushing the toilet.
- Once the toilet is flushed, it takes a long time for the water to fill back up.
- Standing water or slow-moving water in your tub, sink or shower.
- Foul odors coming from the drain.
If you notice any of these issues in your home or business, call E.R. Services right away for fast and efficient clogged drain repair.
Drain Cleaning Tips
If you want to try to unclog that drain yourself, try the following:
- Use a plastic Zip It to try to fish out whatever hair and gunk is clogging the drain. Be careful to only hook and pull out the clog, not jam it deeper into the drain. Dispose of anything you fish out of the drain into the trash.
- Use a plunger to try to dislodge the clog much like you would dislodge a clog in the toilet.
- Try using a plumber's snake to carefully dislodge and break up the clog (without jamming the clogged material into a worse clog).
- Do not use chemical drain cleaners (like Drano); they are dangerous and do not work well.
- After you've cleared the drain, use environmentally friendly drain cleaners (like Bio Clean) that use bacteria to eat away clogs to keep the drain flowing well.
Download our coupons!
Looking for Plumbers in Mt. Holly?
While drain cleaning is our one of specialties, we also handle a wide range of other plumbing services. Click on the links below to learn more:
- 24-Hour Emergency Plumbing Services
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Drain Cleaning
- Water Lines
- Sewer Lines
- Home Water Filtration Systems
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Lines
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Fixtures
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Backflow Testing & Certification
- Sump Pumps
- Slab Leak Repair
- Gas Leak Detection
- Home Water Softener Systems
Need Mt. Holly Drain Cleaning Service?
Schedule your drain cleaning appointment today by calling 704-846-5371. Find out how our licensed drain specialists in Mt. Holly, NC can help with all your drain cleaning and drain repair services.