Stallings Drain Cleaning Services
Drain backed up? Tried to cram too much stuff down the garbage disposal? Toilet clogged? Shower stall drain got standing dirty water in it? If you live in Stallings and have been looking for a plumber Stallings, we are ready to help you get that drain working again!
Why Work With Us?
We know how to unclog drains. Drain cleaning is our expertise, and we've been cleaning drains in Stallings since 1997. Practice makes perfect!
We are local. Unlike the national chains, we live here and are dedicated to the community. We'll also be here if you need follow up service in the future.
We will do the job right. We've got a good reputation because we treat every single customer as important and special. Read our hundreds of positive reviews and you'll see why we have so many referrals from existing customers.
Ready to Get Started?
Call today at 704-846-5371 to speak with a drain cleaning specialist about your drain situation.
Prevent Clogged Drains
In addition to clearing drains, we also invest time teaching our customers how to keep their drains clean. You'll want to:
- Establish a time each month that you check drains with a plastic Zip-It to remove whatever has been washed down the drain but gotten stuck.
- Install hair catchers in your shower stall drains.
- Use an enzyme based drain cleaner to actively eat away at whatever may be coating your pipes.
How to Unclog a Drain Yourself
If you're dealing with a clogged drain right now, you can try the following steps before you call a plumber:
- If it's an organic material clog (like waste in the toilet), try using very hot water and a lot of de-greasing dish detergent like Dawn. It might break down the clog.
- Try using a plunger to break up the clog.
- Use a snake to break up and dislodge the clog. Be careful not to further impact the blockage in the drain.
When to Call in Professional Drain Cleaners
If you can't get the clog dislodged by yourself, call in a drain cleaning service. Whatever you do, don't:
- Pour caustic chemicals down the drain. They rarely work and they can be dangerous. You can get a chemical burn or even go blind if they chemicals splash up into your eyes while you are trying to break up the clog.
- Make your own homemade tools and destroy your pipes. We've seen a lot of damage done to pipes with homemade drain augers and snakes.
- Try using professional equipment. If you're not trained, you can puncture a hole in a weak pipe juncture. You don't want to wreck your pipes or hurt yourself.
Instead give us a call and let us do a comprehensive drain cleaning. Once we're done, we'll help you figure out what you need to do to keep your drains clean.
Looking for Top Rated Stallings Drain Cleaners?
Call today at 704-846-5371 today to speak to one of our plumbing technicians about your drain cleaning needs. We look forward to working with you!