Why Have a Plumber Look at Your Water Heater?
Did you know hot water heaters tend to lose efficiency each year as they age? Should you get your hot water heater maintained or replaced? Is your hot water heater old, or is it considered new? The following points should answer your questions about hot water heaters in general:
Reasons To Get A Plumber Out To Look At Your Hot Water Heater
- Your water bill has risen
- You run out of hot water quickly
- You have to wait a long time for hot water
- You want to switch from electric to gas hot water heater
- You’ve noticed your energy bills have risen and you wonder if switching hot water heaters would lower your energy bills
Why Your Hot Water Heater Might Be Costing You A Pretty Penny In Energy Bills
- Your hot water heater is the third-highest energy guzzler in your home. (Your dryer and fridge are the only two appliances that use more energy than your hot water heater.)
- If you switch from electric to gas water heater, you’ll save up to 50% on energy costs
- If you have an older water heater (over ten years old), it’s probably only functioning at 50% efficiency. (You can check the age by looking at the numbers on the metal plate on the heater – you’ll see a date listed there.)
Hot Water Heater Installation - Choosing a New Hot Water Heater
Here at ER Plumbing, we usually recommend and install the following hot water heaters:
- Rheem Water Heaters
- State Water Heaters
- A O Smith Water Heaters
- Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters
- Noritz Tankless Water Heaters
All of these hot water heater manufacturers have high ratings and are known for crafting excellent quality water heaters.
For more information on choosing a new hot water heater, check out our series of blog posts about choosing a hot water heater by:
Need Charlotte Plumbing Services?
Are you interested in more information about a Charlotte NC Noritz tankless heater?
Looking to install a Charlotte tankless water heating system?
Need assistance or advice regarding hot water heaters?
E.R. Services is open 24/7, 365 days a year. You don’t need to take time off work or wait until the morning because we never charge extra for nights or weekends. Just give us a call at 704-269-1066 or use our online contact form.
Learn more about Charlotte tankless water heaters here.
Charlotte Plumbing Services at Your Service
Serving the Charlotte metro area, including Charlotte suburbs. Looking for Charlotte plumbing services? Kannapolis plumbing services? We’ll get the job done now and the job done right. 30+ years experience, fully staffed and committed to customer satisfaction.